Suffolk Fire Ride 2022
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service are delighted to announce that the Suffolk Fire Ride in aid of the Firefighters Charity will be hosted by Ipswich East Fire Station on 10th July 2022 with two routes of 50Km and 100Km that head straight out into the lovely surrounding villages towards Brightwell, Earl Soham and Framlingham, returning via Wickham Market, Woodbridge, Newbourne and Levington. As with previous years, we invite you to take part and enjoy the beautiful countryside followed by something light to eat on your return to station.
We also welcome your families and supporters to our station for a cup of tea and a tour of the appliances on drop off or pick up.
Date: 10th July 2022
Venue: Ipswich East Fire Station, The Havens, Ransomes Europark, IP3 9SJ
Time: 8am, Registration opens 7.00am
Distances: 50Km or 100Km
Parking is available at Drax, situated opposite Ipswich East Fire Station. Please be advised that Drax cannot be held liable for damage or theft of any vehicles or personal belongings whilst on their site.
The online entry fee for any distance is £20 (registration fees apply). We guarantee that no less than £17 per entry goes to the Fire Fighters Charity. On the day entry £30.
- All participants enter this event entirely at their own risk. Suffolk Fire & Rescue Service and The Fire Fighters Charity shall not be liable for any injury or loss that might occur as a result of their participation. By entering into the event, participants agree to adhere to the COVID secure arrangements (details will be provided to each participant).
- Any participant unsure of their physical ability to take part in this event must take medical advice from a general practitioner prior to the event.
- All participants understand that this is not a race and agree to abide by the rules of the Highway Code, and follow the advice, direction and instruction of the event organiser or event volunteers to ensure a safe and successful event.
- All participants confirm that their bicycles are roadworthy, in good repair and suitable for use in the event.
- All participants will wear a cycle helmet conforming to European Safety Standards.
- All participants will register on arrival and on leaving any checkpoints.